Penetrating Percussion Action
Variable Speed Fingertip Control
- Two pulsating anatomically designed massage spheres help relieve pain, muscle tension and stress and improve blood circulation to the massage area.
- Dynamically balanced, percussive direct drive mechanism provides deep, muscle penetrating waves of massage energy.
- Manufactured from heavy duty material such as steel, durable nylon and ABS plastic.
- Maintenance free permanently lubricated ball bearings.
- Fingertip rotary, five speed control allows a choice of power from 17 to 50 pulses per second (1,000 to 3,000 pulses per minute).
- Eurossager Home has a 1/4" up and down acupressure stroke, five power settings and three massage head options for thick and thin muscle areas and a balanced weighted head to provide all the necessary force without having to apply pressure.
- Balanced output gives 95% of the output energy through the massage spheres with no kick-back to the handle.
- Extended directional handle allows easy two handed operation for better control.
- Three sets of interchangeable massage heads for flexibility in choosing the firmness of massage.
- Temperature overload and current overload protection ensures safe, long lasting operation.
- Recommended operation is 20 minutes of use at one time.
- Lightweight and hand held so you can use it yourself.
- Designed for household use only.
- Power: 18 watts.
- Unit Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Power Cord Length: 10'.
- Dimensions: 14.4"l x 5.6"w x 4.5"h.
- SGS and QPS certification tested to UL specification 1647 for safe operation.
- Made in China.
- 1 year warranty.
Benefits of Massage
- Provides a great way to relax and help alleviate musculoskeletal conditions.
- Dilates blood vessels improving blood circulation in targeted areas and throughout the body.
- Can help improve muscle tone and reduce muscular atrophy resulting from forced inactivity or injury.
- Provides a sedative or stimulating effect on the nervous system depending on type or length of massage.
- Helps to reduce Edema (swelling) of the extremities.
- Can help relieve muscle tension and mental stress to aid in a stress reduction and relaxation program.
- It makes you feel good!
The Eurossager massager has 3 sets of interchangeable massage heads with varying densities and shapes to provide flexibility and control over your massage session. These heads simply snap on and off.
Recommended Strength Settings
Use the Eurossager Massager for no longer than 20 minutes at one time with periods of 20 minutes rest. When being applied straight down over muscle tissue, it's own weight supplies all the necessary force.
- High Strength - Dial power setting to #5 and/or use the black pointed massage heads.
- Medium Strength - Dial power setting to #3 and/or use the dark gray treaded massage heads.
- Low Strength - Dial power setting to #1 and/or use the gray rounded pointed massage heads.
- Extra Low Strength - Massaging through a folded towel will reduce its impact even below the lowest power setting.
How to Massage
The Eurossager body and back massager can be used by yourself or by another individual performing the massage on you. Here are some general guidelines for using the Eurossager to perform massage on yourself. Treatment with Eurossager is very relaxing. It stimulates the Parasympathetic nervous system which is anti-adrenalin and calming. This means it is best used after a workout and before bedtime.
Try to position yourself so the massager is vertically above the area to be massaged. This uses the force of gravity to apply massage pressure and makes it easier to hold. Your body should be under the Eurossager so gravity is working downward on you.
Relax the muscle being massaged. For example, try not to massage your thigh muscle while standing. The unit works best on relaxed muscle areas.
Upper Back Massage - Seated or Standing
Lean forward so the motor weight is vertically above the massage heads, utilizing the full weight to perform the massage. Use one hand to hold end of handle and guide the position of the resting Eurossager.
Upper and Mid Back Massage - Reclining
Using either a bed or couch, lie in a semi-fetal position with most of you body relaxed except for one hand which holds the Eurossager by end of the handle. Reach up under your opposite arm to place the massager onto your upper back. Try to position yourself to have the motor vertically above the massage heads allowing the full weight of the massager to do the work for you. You then need only to direct the massage spheres by light movement left, right, up or down your back.
Low Back - Standing or Sitting
Place the Eurosagger across the lower back using one hand on the extended handle and the other hand on the directional handle. Since you can not use gravity to apply pressure to the muscles, some pressure is applied by your hands to achieve the full massage action.
When stretching out your leg muscles, apply Eurossager onto the muscle being stretched. This will mask the pain of stretching and stimulate blood and lymphatic drainage to promote faster recuperation and relaxation of the muscle.
Precautions for Percussion Massagers
- Do not use on swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions such as bruises, cuts, fractures, etc.
- Do not use directly on the bone.
- Do not use on varicose veins.
- Do not use on unexplained calf pain.
- Do not use on areas that could cause bodily harm such as eyes, ears, head, etc.