Lello PastaMaster 2200 Model: 2.2 lb. capacity & 6 included discs
Lello PastaMaster 3000 Model: 3 lb. capacity & 8 included discs
You can have fresh, homemade pasta in as little as 20 minutes, with the Lello PastaMaster Automatic Pasta Maker. No need to be a true gourmet; with an automatic pasta maker, your friends and family won’t know the difference. You combine the ingredients in the mixing bowl chamber, turn your pasta maker on, and the machine does the rest. Once the dough is fully kneaded, simply remove the shutter slide piece and perfectly-formed pasta is extruded and ready to cook. Lello automatic pasta makers come complete with pasta discs that let you select the pasta shape. Choose from lasagne, penne, spaghetti, and more!
The Lello PastaMaster Automatic Pasta Maker comes in two models, including the 2200, with a 2.2-lb. capacity, and the 3000, with a 3-lb. capacity. Lello pasta makers include an operator’s manual and booklet of 38 recipes. Order your pasta maker from HealthGoods today, and forget the dry, boxed pasta you’ve been serving all these years!
The Lello PastaMaster comes with 25 optional discs to make just about any type of pasta you can dream up.
How it Works
Automatic pasta makers are a convenient way to get fresh, great tasting and all natural pasta. Simply place your dry and liquid ingredients into the mixing bowl chamber and turn the machine on. When the dough is ready, simply remove the Shutter Slide to extrude and out comes perfectly formed pasta of the type you selected with the extrusion discs. Make everything from Spaghetti to Lasagne, Penne to Macaroni. Here are the main steps to making Pasta with the Lello PastaMaster Automatic Pasta Machine.
- Put the Flour in the Bowl: according to the recipe requirements and replace the cover.
- Measure the Liquid: according to the recipe requirements using the PastaMaster measuring cup. Turn the machine on.
- Add the Liquid: very slowly to the flour by pouring through the liquid intake hole in the cover. Let the machine run another 10 minutes to mix the liquid and flour together.
- Knead the Dough: remove the cover and check the dough. The dough should start to clump into pieces. Make any liquid or dry ingredient corrections if necessary to get the right consistency. Dough should be moist, but not sticky. Knead another 10 minutes.
- Extrude through the Disc: turn machine off and select the Disc with the pasta shape you want and attach to the machine. Remove the Shutter Slide and turn machine on. As the dough starts to extrude, cut strands of Pasta at the desired length with a knife at the extrusion Disc.
- Cook the Pasta: unlike dried boxed Pasta, fresh Pasta takes only a short time to cook. Boil 2 gallons of water for every 1.5 lbs. of Pasta. Add some salt and oil (to keep Pasta from sticking) if desired. Place fresh Pasta into Boiling water a little at a time to keep the water boiling. Taste Pasta every 30 seconds or so until it is cooked Al Dente (firm to the bite).
- A full cycle pasta machine that actually kneads the dough and extrudes the pasta when you are ready.
- Unlike other pasta machines the specially designed and patented mixing blade moves up and down to actually knead the dough.
- Two Models Available:
- PastaMaster 2200 - Makes 2.2 pounds of pasta at one time. Includes 6 different extrusion disks to produce thin spaghetti, regular spaghetti, flat linguine, small fettuccine, macaroni and cookies.
- PastaMaster 3000 - Makes 3.0 pounds of pasta at one time. Includes 8 different extrusion disks to produce thin spaghetti, regular spaghetti, flat linguine, small fettuccine, macaroni, cookies, large hollow spaghetti and lasagna.
- Pasta making process takes about 20 minutes.
- Optional additional pasta extrusion disks are available for ravioli, breadsticks, pretzels, pizza, gnocchi, hollow spaghetti, penne, shells and more.
- Includes operator manual and 38 recipes.
- Equipped with thermal protection which shuts off the machine if the motor overheats.
- Safety feature requires mixing bowl and cover to be in place for operation.
- Disassembles for easy clean up.
- PastaMaster 2200 - 8"w x 12"d x 10.5"h.
- PastaMaster 3000 - 8"w x 12"d x 11.5"h.
- PastaMaster 2200 – 20 lbs.
- PastaMaster 3000 – 21 lbs.
- Power 300 watts (.41hp) 2.7 amps.
- UL listed.
- One year warranty.
PastaMaster 2200 & 3000 Included Discs
#6 Tagliatella Media
Additional 3000 Discs Included
(Hollow Large Spaghetti)
Egg, non-egg, semolina, spinach, tomato, watercress, whole wheat, buckwheat, egg white, egg yolk, pasta alla panna, tomato sauce, pesto sauce, bolognese sauce, soba, soba vinaigrette salad, potato gnocchi, gnocchi alla romana, gnocchi with tomato sauce gratin, pizza with tomato and cheese, baked lasagne, sweet ravioli or tortellini, deep fried ravioli with rum syrup, tortellini in sweet cream sauce, won tons, egg rolls, bread sticks, whole wheat bread sticks, sesame bread sticks, soft pretzels, guacamole, tortilla chips, papadums, cucumber pachadi, fried cookies, butter cookies, schnecken.